Upon contacting Precision Landscaping, you will be promptly scheduled to meet with one of our design experts. We know this is a big decision that may be overwhelming at times, but our friendly & knowledgeable staff will be there every step of the way. Below you will find a detailed description of the process we use to install our patios:
- The first step is to remove existing ground cover (concrete, asphalt, turf, etc.) then excavate the subsoil below the finished grade
- After the surface material has been removed, we apply 4-6 inches of CR-6 as our base material. During this process the base material is compacted utilizing plate vibrators to achieve a firm base
- After grading and compaction of the base material is finished, a 1-inch layer of concrete sand is then installed on top of the compacted base as a leveling agent in preparation for the installation of the pavers
- The pave stone field having just been set just beyond the borders is then marked by the installation crew, then the border stone & field stone are cut to achieve the desired border detail
- After all stones have been set the installation crew will ensure there is proper alignment, then a plate vibrator will be passed over the install field to set the pave stones in place
- The final step in the installation process is the application and sweeping of polymeric sand over the entire installed field. Utilizing the plate vibrator, the vibration causes sand to fill the joints between the pave stones. At the conclusion of the installation process we clean up and haul away all construction related materials leaving the installed areas ready for your immediate use and enjoyment.