Whether you are looking to add a patio, retaining wall or a custom outdoor kitchen, we can design a custom solution to build your dream outdoor living space that will not only be beautiful, but will increase the value of your home.
Elegant & Useful Hardscaping Upgrades for Your Home
Outdoor Living Spaces
Create a comfortable backyard patio area set-up for hosting friends and family with ease. We can help you design a space with whatever suits your needs.
- Fire Pits – Endless design possibilities to create the perfect relaxation space for time with the family.
- Water Features – An excellent addition to create a tranquil, one-of-a-kind space
- Outdoor Kitchens – A great option for extended living and entertainment space
- Seating Walls – While chairs can eat up space & distract from the aesthetic of your outdoor space, a seating wall incorporates comfort and entertainment
- Accent Pavers – The addition of accent pavers, whether in the form of motifs or borders, serves to draw attention to your patio floor and make it a captivating landscape feature.
Landscape & Retaining Walls
Retaining walls and seating walls not only fulfill a functional need, they add beauty to your outdoor living space and landscaping. Since no two walls are alike, we’ll work with you to design a unique plan for your space. Materials we commonly use for landscape walls include manufactured wall block, boulders, and natural stone.
Patios & Walkways
An inviting walkway or path to your home’s entrance can really improve your property’s curb appeal. Set your home apart from the rest in the neighborhood with paver or stone steps to create beautiful landings and walkways to your main entrances.
The pavers we use will depend on the look you are trying to achieve and your budget. A few brands we often use and recommend include:
Featured Local Supplier: Maisel Brothers in Glen Burnie
We often work with Maisel Bros. for our hardscaping projects. They have a great selection of top-brand pavers and excellent quality stone and veneer. There is so much to see in their showroom! It’s worth checking them out to get ideas for your project.
“I love the patio that they installed in my backyard. Michelle and Brandon were very responsive when I first contacted them. Brandon came to my home to consult on the project within a day of contacting them. Once I had an idea of the type of pavers I was considering Brandon brought samples to my home and was very informative as I chose the pavers and color scheme. Once the job began Brandon and his team were very professional and completed it within a few days. I highly recommend this company. It was so easy to work with them and the end result is a beautiful and highly quality patio.”
Mary Kay Lobo (Google review)